Tuesday 25 August 2009

MAC Style Black Collection



Here are a few images from MAC's Style Black collection that should be releasing in October in the UK and at end of September in the US. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I'm just not very excited about this collection. I like the imagery but I just don't know what I would do with black lip products! My opinion may change when I actually see the collection but for now the only products that really interest me are the four mineralize eye shadows, which are all black with different coloured pearl running through them... and maybe the nail polishes because I'm a sucker for dark polishes.

Are you going to be buying anything from this collection?


Rupa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rupa! I think i agree with you on this one, I love the mineralize eyeshadows, but not a fan of the black on lips... I think i would like to buy the purply-black shadow! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments, I love reading them! x