Wednesday 26 August 2009

I'm heading to Superdrug on 2nd September.....

To pick up these beauties:

Bourjois mini color exciting eye liner, £2.44
Being released on 2nd September, these pencils are going to be available in 8 shades and I'm pretty sure I will be wanting them all! I already love the Bourjois full size eye pencils and the range of shades that they come in, so I have high hopes for these ones. The mini size will be perfect for throwing into my clutch bag on a night out and with the mini size comes a mini price. Loves it!


Sleek Pout Polish, £3.91
I have always wanted to get a MAC tinted lip conditioner but could never justify spending over £10 on a lip balm, especially since I found them to have no colour pay-off on my lips, so I resisted temptation and stuck to my trusty Nivea lip balm. Then I heard about these Sleek tinted lip conditioners and I am SO excited! I can't wait to see them in the shops. They are going to be available in 4 shades and from what I have read on other blogs they are really pigmented, which is great for me because I don't wear lipsticks. I prefer a more natural lip and this sounds like it will be the perfect in between a lip balm and gloss. Oh and it has SPF 15! Also releasing on 2nd Sept it will be on offer for a limited time, any 2 for £6.99.

Is anyone else as excited as I am?


Rupa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments, I love reading them! x