Friday 28 August 2009

Body Shop's New Precious Pearlescents Collection

I'm not normally a big fan of The Body Shop's make-up line, I think its overpriced for what it is but after seeing a few peoples blog posts about the freebies they got from the recent beauty bloggers event I decided to buy a couple of things online. Here's what I ordered:

Eye Trio in 02 Sundown Glow RRP £9.50


Blush Trio in 02 Warm Sunset RRP £12.50

Don't they look nice?! Plus the reviews I have seen have been positive but what really made me think I had to buy these was the price I got it for. I still think these products are overpriced because for just a little more I could buy higher end products but there are some great offers on at the moment and I managed to get both of these for only £13.32!!!! That's less that £1 more than the price of the blusher alone!! So, I had to share this with you so that you can take advantage of the offers too! There were 3 offers that I took advantage of:

1) This bank holiday weekend The Body Shop is offering free delivery
2) Buy one get one half price on make-up and skincare
3) If you use the promotional code FACEOFF10 you get 10% off your order

Also for some reason I got the blush (which is more expensive) half price instead of the eye shadow which is weird because I'm pretty sure it should be the cheaper item that is half price? but I'm not complaining :) I think it might be because I added the blush to my shopping cart second... I dunno but try it out because I think £13.32 for the two products is great value considering it would have cost me £22 full price. Hope this has helped if you were thinking of buying from The Body Shop!



Rupa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments, I love reading them! x