Thursday 29 October 2009

NOTD: Elegant Touch French Manicure

I popped into Superdrug last week and saw this Elegant Touch French Manicure set on offer for £3.99 so I picked one up as I haven't done a french manicure in ages. The set comes with a natural colour, a white, and a top coat. It also comes with tip guides to help although I haven't used these as I prefer to do it free hand.
I think this set is really good for the price because I find that the white nail polishes I use for the tips always get gloopy and thick really quickly so I don't really want to spend too much on it.


I used the white and natural colours and my own Sally Hansen top coat instead of the one in the set.


Here's the results:



Rupa

3 comments:

  1. Very nicely done. My hands get so shaky sometimes when doing the whites that they turn out so uneven.

    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) It has taken some practise getting it right! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You did a great job! I have pretty much given up on doing my own french manicures. I've got to leave that one to the pros! LOL!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments, I love reading them! x