Sunday 1 November 2009

EOTN: Greys

Hi everyone! Hope you have had a nice weekend!

I went out last night and this was the eye look I did:





(ignore the mascara smudge on the right lol)


Once again I used my Coastal Scents original 88 palette, L'Oreal Superliner and Max Factor Flase Lash Effect mascara.


I used 1 on the lids but the colour wasnt as strong as I wanted, so I put 2 on top which is a nice shimmery silver. Then I added 3 in the crease and blended into the outer corner and finished with 4 on the brow bone. Simple!


Rupa

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I have the 88 Shimmer but I think I might get the matte soon! And I had no idea about that new Greys Anatomy doctor! Helllloooo! I'm so excited to watch the new season! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow .. U got super lustrous lashes .. for a moment I presumed U are wearing false lashes !!

    btw great look .. i must try it :)
    lookin forward to read more posts !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your eyelashes!

    bella
    xxxx
    http://alltheprettyvisitors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments, I love reading them! x