Wednesday 21 October 2009

Nails Inc Colour Trios and NOTD

Two weeks ago I saw a blog post from Rosa Adores about a nails inc offer. They were selling for one day only sets of 3 nail polishes for only £8!! Of course I couldn't resist :p
They came on Saturday but I only got time to do a post now. Look how the pretty envelope is!


I'm not sure if these colours are available to buy separately or if they were only available in this set but I thought I would do some swatches anyway.

L-R: hanover square, battersea park, buckingham palace, marco polo house, the strand, battersea power station

L-R: the strand, marco polo house, buckingham palace, battersea park, hanover square, battersea power station
(2 coats)

I decided to put buckingham palace on my nails, I did it on Sunday so they are a little chipped.

with flash(3coats)
without flash

Rupa

1 comment:

  1. Aww...the envelope is so fab!
    I loovee.. hanover square...I think it'll look pretty on almost everyone.
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments, I love reading them! x