Friday 18 September 2009

NOTD and First OOTD!

So first here is my NOTD which I actually applied on Monday. I'm sure you have probably seen a lot of this very popular nail polish - its OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark.


I love this colour in winter and when my nails are shorter. Its a great plummy, almost black, purple. This was the first dark polish that I bought that was actually dark on the nails without the need for loads of coats!

So I have been wanting a blazer for a while now, but being a student again I cant really afford to spend upwards of £50 on one. Yesterday I bought one from New Look that was £30, on offer now for £20 and with my student discount I got it for £18!! Yay for student discounts!! :) I wore it today with jeans and a plain white tee...

Blazer - New Look
Jeans - H&M
T-shirt - Primark
Necklace - Topshop
Shoes - H&M

Close ups:
I hope you enjoyed this post!

Rupa

2 comments:

  1. i love that nails colour! if you don't mind me asking, where do you buy your OPI nail polishes in the UK?? i really want to try the brand.

    love the blazer aswell :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i bought this one from Sally's but it is quite expensive, i think it cost me about £9 so i wouldnt spend that much on it again, i just wanted this nail polish so badly at the time i just bought it lol... i would advise you to buy OPI online, i have heard about people buying from www.transdesign.com and www.head2toebeauty.com but i have not ordered from them myself so cant say much about them... i hope this has helped! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments, I love reading them! x