Friday 18 September 2009

New Urban Decay Products :)

I'm taking advantage of the fact that I had a half day at uni to get some blog posts done because I feel like I have been neglecting it recently! I was looking at the Urban Decay website and saw some of the new products they are coming out with and I'm so excited!! these are the ones that I am most looking forward to:

Ink for Eyes, £14
This is a cream liner that come in very cute packaging complete with a mirror and brush. Its available in Binge (midnight blue), Demolition (brown), Empire (purple), Loaded (deep green), Pyrotechnics (clear with iridescent glitter) and Zero (black).

24/7 Super Stash, £18
I love the 24/7 liners, they go on so smooth and come in beautiful colours so I will definitely be picking this set up. It contains 9 mini eyeliners, including 4 exclusive shades!Book of Shadows Vol. II, £27
This set contains 16 shadows (8 exclusive), mini eyeliners in Zero (black) and Bourbon (brown) plus a mini bottle of Primer Potion.


Also, looks like Urban Decay finally listened about the primer potion and have come up with a solution to the wasted product problem. If you didn't know, the shape of the UDPP bottle, although pretty, did not allow you to get all of the product out. The wand goes straight down so it doesn't reach the product that is around the sides where the bottle curves. That is a lot of wasted product!! I looked on the site and saw that they have come up with a new bent wand that should help get all of the product out and save people from having to cut open the bottle! :)

What do you think of the new products?


Rupa

1 comment:

  1. I think those products look great, I haven't tried Urban Decay but I really want to try some after reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments, I love reading them! x