I still can't manage to put mascara on without getting it on my eyelid! lol
Here's what I used:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance as a primer
- MAC Paintpot in Indianwood all over the lid
- MAC Expensive Pink eyeshadow on the lid
- From the Coastal scents 88 pallette: 1 on the outer half of my lid and slightly above the crease, blended into expensive pink. I mixed 2 and 3 and used it to line my lower lash line. I then brought the colour up into my crease and the outer v. Finally I used 4 in the outer v to add a little more depth. (It's a shame the camera doesn't really pick up all of that work!)
- I used L'Oreal Superliner in Carbon Gloss to line my upper lash line and Bourjois Kohl & Contour in Ultra Black in the waterline.
- I finished off with a few coats of Max Factor False Lash Effect and L'Oreal Voluminous mascaras.